Architectural Design Services
No matter the scale or scope of your project, our team is available to provide you with the necessary architectural design services to navigate the development of a full set of construction documents. These construction documents are then used to submit to the local city development offices and receive an approved building permit for the construction of your project.
Each property has different site constraints which must be considered prior to the development of a new design.
- Our team will perform the necessary research to help you define the possibilities and restrictions applicable to your parcel.
- These site constraints help define the parameters for the design of your potential project.
- Our team will work with the applicable local City ordinances to define the code requirements related to the scope for your project.
- As part of our design process, we develop (3-4) different schematic design options which show you the various possibilities for your project.
- We then work with you to select the final design that achieves your goals and provides you with the best result for your space.
The construction documents serve multiple purposes.
- To provide the local City development department with the necessary documentation to verify the structure will be constructed according to code requirements
- And to provide our subcontractors with the necessary information to successfully bid the project and perform the required labor and materials to complete the construction of the structure.
Once the permit is approved, we start the construction of your project!
Interior Design Services
Throughout the construction process, there are many selections to be made for finish materials, color schemes, fixtures, etc. Our in house Certified Interior Designer, is available to assist with these selections. We offer full interior design packages, or hourly consulting, on an as needed basis.
NCIDQ | 33270